The Benjamin Project has just begun. We need to make this everyone’s project, especially children.
There’s so much still to be done…
- Form a Children’s Advisory Board including children of all age and cultures
- Secure a funder or funders, sponsors
- Develop a strong marketing and communications plan
- Establish appropriate legal and financial management structures
- Contract with an author of children’s stories and an illustrator/artist
- Source a teacher or group educators to develop the classroom ‘curriculum’ (lesson plan and toolkit)
- Recruit school boards, independent schools, governments
- Identify youth partners – e.g., Boy Scouts, Girl Guides, summer camps, companies and nonprofits with a direct or philanthropic children’s focus
- Source an animator and producer for an interactive DVD and a producer for a short film
- Contract for a Benjamin Boosters clothing line !